I will conquer the entirety of The Spanish mainland, starting with a full-scale invasion of Madrid itself. The Fruit (As they call themselves) have 24 hours to make all necessary preparations for the first battle. Come tomorrow, they will appear on the field of battle on Slither.io, or they will unconditionally surrender Madrid. I will destroy them like the cowards they are on Slither.io. Don't worry Slither.io is 100% free. Showing up because you do not own the game is not an option. If you have terrible internet, cancel your broadband Internet service with McDonalds and choose a more reliable provider.
- First Battle - 11:00PM Indian-Standard-Time, May 22nd, 1749 (Control of the Iberian cow farms and respective 1,00,000 square mile radius) 'BRITISH VICTORY!
- Second Battle (TBD)
- Third Battle (TBD)
- Fourth Battle (TBD)
- Fifth Battle (TBD)
- You will name yourself Pearsonic Spain, we shall name ourselves Britain.
- If you have any followers, they will name themselves Fruit 1, Fruit 2, Fruit 3, etc. Britain shall do the same for their followers, they will name themselves Britain 1, Britain 2, and David Cameron, etc.
- No Hacks, No Mods, No Glitches.
- No speed boost (since it is OP in slither.io) (If you do use speed boost you will automatically lose)
- Whoever gets to the #1 spot in 30 minutes wins.
- If no one reaches the #1 spot in 30 minutes, it will be whoever is larger/has the most points.
- If you are eaten or eliminated before the 30 minute mark, one of your followers may carry on in your place.
- There will be no claiming random people as your followers. All followers must be named before the battle begins.
According to Pearson, the defender chooses the rules of engagement. I don't want to see what his words are worth because they hold no worth. TO BE CLEAR, failure to appear will result in an unconditional surrender.
Let all true fruit declare their loyalty and pledge their support in the POTCO Slither.io wars to come.