No i handle things more diplomatically than my predecessors."
Jason Blademorgan is a member of the East India Trading Company
June 27th, 1717
Lord, Lieutenant General, Majesty Govern of New Jersey.
- First Joined the EITC in 1741
- Total of 11 wars fought in
- Became a Lord in 1745
- Currently Lieutenant General in the EITC
- Has made many friends, even famous themselves
- Most notable for The Battle of Ile d'Etable de Porc.
- Has appeared in stories/plays such as: 'What if John Breaslys Loyal Subjects Betrayed Him?' 'Another Blademorgan Play' ' Battle of Ireland' and more
- William Brawlmartin (Best friend)
- Johnny Mcsilver
- Samuel Redbeard
- Benjamin Macmorgan.
- Johnny Goldtimbers
- Andrew Mallace
- John Breasly
- Albert Spark
- Hannah Bluefeather
- Richard Venables
- Nate Crestbreaker
- Oh and Charles!
If i forgot your name i am so sorry >_>